sayang selamanya

Monday, December 10, 2012

chinggu yeah !

Assalamualaikum .. :D

humm .. friends . friend is one of the things that i needed mostly in my life after my family ;)
but having lots of friends is kinda complicated sometimes .
for example , you have your own best friend , then ,when you seemed to be closed with the others , she will feel strange about your friendship . she ll feel that you are not close to her anymore .
hey ,,, please don't get the wrong idea okay . this not a lesbo or whatsover that brings you to that idea .
what i mean is , she ll feel like she s being abandoned by you .
for those out there who face this kind of problem ...
apparently , you guys should'nt be like this . please throw away all the negative thaught that come to your mind .
she s still the same actually .
if you still thinking that way , you re the one who is started to ruin your beautiful friendship , like seriously .
please be open minded okay .
you are making it worse and harder for your best friend if you behave like that ,
you put on a big big pressure on her actually .
wahhh .. most of you must be wondering ,how i know bout all these feelings , right . haha .
it s my experience to be honest .
it s really driving me up the wall . stress me out of my skin .
but , every cloud has silver lining .
every problem has its own way out :))
mine was cleanly solved , and we re together now , hopefully forever . :D
after all  , i have them :))
  • the almighty P.E.N.A.N ! :D
  • my best friend forever , En. Buffalo :D
  • my lovely classmates :D
  • my beautiful roommates :D
  • those mesmerizing friends closed to me , sufini , nana , mas , anis , adiek , nisa , yana , maria , jie ,didi ,tieyra ! :D
i am totally grateful that  i made it . went through the hard times , and i have them behind me after all !

*thanks Allah , i found you ! all of you !*:D

countless love ,
Syukrina Zaini Hamzah


No comments:

Post a Comment